Carden Conejo CCPA Goal
There are a lot of exciting events on the 2019-2020 calendar! Our goal is to enrich our children’s school experience, creating opportunities to learn, bond as a community, and have some fun!
Volunteering is what makes it all possible, and we would like to thank you in advance for contributing your time to our Carden kids. The parents are responsible for serving on a committee, either as a Chair or member, for at least one event.
Click HERE to go to the SignUpGenius site where you can find out more about the volunteer opportunities and sign up!
Some of our key events are listed below:
- Movie Night – October 4th (Chair: Jackie Winston)
- Fall Festival – October 25th (Chair: TBD)
- Volunteer Day – February 22nd (Chair: TBD)
- Book Fair – February 26th – 28th (Chair: Forest Roy)
- Community Service Week – April 27th – May 1st (Chair: Oksana Salo/Pari Rufi/Melissa Milosavljevic)
- Discovery Day – May 6th (Chair: TBD)
- Teacher Appreciation – May 15th (Chair: Dena Feingold)
- Family Picnic – May 29th (Chair: TBD)
The Committee CHAIR coordinates meetings, manages the committee, reports to the designated CCPA Board member on progress, and attends and oversees the event from start to finish.
Are there additional volunteer opportunities besides the events listed above?
YES! We have Room Parents, Library Committee, Fundraising, Community Service, and additional volunteer opportunities within the CCPA. Please e-mail us or ask us in person at the Back-To-School Coffee at 8:30am in the auditorium on the first day of school!
What if I don’t want/have time to volunteer?
We strongly encourage volunteering, as it sets a positive example for our children, and fosters the sense of community we are all so proud of here at Carden. However, if volunteering is not possible for you, you may remit an opt-out fee of $300.00 per family that can be paid Online HERE— Select “Other” for Donation Amount, enter $300; Select “Other” for Donation Designation, enter Volunteer Opt-out.
For Questions Please Contact Us at: email@example.com.